Here’s a summary of our advocacy work, past and present.
- Discussion and leadership around bolting debate for Ore Stream, initiation of ‘development and consultation guidelines’ for those who wish to develop existing canyon infrastructure.
- Submission on the Aoraki Mt Cook National Park Managment Plan
- Submission on the Westland National Park Managment Plan
- Opposition of the Griffin Creek Hydro Scheme – Direct engagement with FMC, DOC, Conservation Minister
- Opposition of the Griffin Creek Hydro Scheme
- Opposition of the McCulloghs Creek Hydro Scheme
- Submission on Paparoa National Park Management Plan