CanyonStore, lead partner of the 2018 Festival
Our lead partner is CanyonStore, who is contributing serious amounts of gear & cash to the soon to be announced Canyon Fund, which will be administered by the NZ Canyoning Association and support projects to develop, repair, maintain or upgrade infrastructure in and around canyons in NZ.
A shameless plug for CanyonStore is that it stocks one of the widest range of specialist canyoning gear, is well priced, and ships internationally.
We also have a bunch of other partners who are contributing products and/or vouchers for services to the raffle and as spot prizes. These include:
– Abel Tasman Canyons – Runs very popular guided canyoning trips in the Abel Tasman National Park, not far from the festival location.
– Absolute Wilderness – Makers of the best Freeze-Dried meals on the market. Very popular with adventure racers and hunters. Have ingredients lists that you can actually understand.
– Access Gear – A very keen canyoner and caver, Pete Smith has been making bomb-proof canyoning bags in NZ for 10 years. Supplier of great Kordas canyoning ropes and other quality canyoning gear. Ships internationally.
– Aspiring Safety – A huge range of gear for working in the vertical world and they’re increasingly making specialised gear for canyoners. Based in Christchurch NZ.
– Canyoning New Zealand – Run awesome guided canyoning trips in Queenstown and Wanaka.
– Federated Mountain Clubs – An affiliate of the NZ Canyoning Association and keen supporter of canyoning in NZ. Contributor to the upcoming Canyon Fund.
– KiwiCanyons – The online home of information on NZ canyoning. The brainchild of the NZ Canyoning Association’s President.
– Land SAR – Search and Rescue New Zealand is supporting the pre-festival SAREX.
– Mountain Adventure – Wholesaler of various canyoning related brands in NZ, including Eldrid.
– Over the Edge Rescue – Publisher of the go-to English-language technical manual on canyoning.
– NZ Canyoning School – Runs quality canyoning training courses in the South Island, based out of Motueka and operated by Toine of Abel Tasman Canyons.
Interested in becoming a partner?
Please contact us at nzcanyoningassociation (AT) gmail (dot) com if you wish to become a festival partner.
Festival partners will have their logo included in festival advertising, and be able to set up a stand at the evening functions. They also have the opportunity to provide promotional material to attendees about offers/products/services that are related to canyoning activities.
In return, festival partners are expected to:
- Contribute products and/or vouchers for services to the raffle and as spot prizes
- Make special offers available to festival attendees